25 Things: #7 Cooking with my friends is one of my Favorite Things!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I LOVE having people in my kitchen...well, not as much my kitchen now, because it's sort of narrow, but I'm just as happy if they are sitting on the other side of the bar chatting with me while I cook for them. Cooking with/for people is something that makes me feel truly happy... It may even be a "friendship standard" for me. If we're close friends, you're most likely one of the people who likes cooking with me or loves to sit at my counter while I cook...hmm. And you probably know where the glasses are because I get so busy I always forget to offer you something to drink and you know that my ice machine doesn't work and that it's ok to just open up the freezer and stick your hand in! ...and you don't really mind that. :-)

0 comments: