Two things I loved

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I happened across both of these things today and loved what they spoke of.

One was a verse:
Ecclesiastes 11:5
“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.”

The other was a video clip:
-Joshua Klien and The Amazing Intelligence of Crows.
I love it when someone exercises kindness and goodness to motivate them to think outside the box. This guy's approach to an increasing everyday problem is so unusually positive and good-natured, I have to like him and his ideas. I hope he keeps it up...I hope he will inspire others to think more like he does. I hope I can learn to approach my problems with such a positive, kind nature. If you've got a few minutes to watch the video (only about 10), it's worth it. You'll see what I mean.

0 comments: